Qualified Remodeler Magazine

AUG 2018

Qualified Remodeler helps independent remodeling firms to survive, become more professional and more profitable by providing must-have business information, namely best business practices, new product information and timely design ideas.

Issue link: https://qualifiedremodeler.epubxp.com/i/1017161

Contents of this Issue

Navigation

Page 64 of 91

RANK CO M PA N Y / L E A D E R S H I P / W E B S I T E Y E A R F O U N D E D 2017 R E M O D E L I N G R E V E N U E J O B S 2017 G RO S S R E V E N U E R E M O D E L I N G S E G M E N T F O C U S N O. O F E M P L OY E E S % R E V E N U E M A R K E T I N G A S S O C I AT I O N M E M B E R S H I P S P RO FE SSI O N A L C E RTI FI C ATI O NS T O P O P P O R T U N I T Y I N 2018 470 ZEPH Y R TH OM A S H OM E IM PROV EM ENT — Lancaster, Pa. Coy Thomas, Owner — zephyrthomas.com 1953 $2,480,450 275 $2,480,450 Full-service remodeler 9 5% NAHB, BBB, RA — Overall higher volume of leads for new business 471 S TRITE DESIG N + REMODEL — Boise, Idaho Bob Mundy, President — stritedr.com 1975 $2,466,798 64 $2,466,798 Design/build remodeler 12 2% NARI, BBB ✪ Higher demand for bigger projects, over $5,000 each 472 A LL A M ERIC A N REMODELING INC. — Grand Rapids, Mich. Eric Snyder, President — allamericanremodeling.com 2011 $2,466,230 144 $2,466,230 Full-service remodeler 10 20% — — Better marketing overall 473 L AUTEN CONS TRUC TION CO. — Purcellville, Va. Drew Lauten, President — lautenconstruction.com 1987 $2,462,135 64 $2,565,394 Full-service remodeler 18 2% NARI — Increased throughput without adding more overhead 474 M R. BUILD, INC. — Bradenton, Fla. Richard Dunn Jr., President — mrbuildinc.com 1976 $2,450,802 267 $2,450,802 Other 20 4% BBB ✪ Increased throughput without adding more overhead 475 JOH N J. CH A N DO JR. INC. — Mantoloking, N.J. John Chando, President — info.jjcinc.com 1978 $2,434,000 12 $2,434,000 Design/build remodeler 12 5% BBB, AIA ✪ Overall higher volume of leads for new business 476 K A RM A HOM E DESIG NS — Washington, D.C. Jordan Javier, CEO — karmahomedesigns.com 2012 $2,431,625 127 $2,431,625 Design/build remodeler — 4% NARI, BBB, AIA ✪ Overall higher volume of leads for new business 477 BH DESIG N + BUILD INC. — Mohnton, Pa. Ben Horning, President — bhdesignbuild.com 2014 $2,426,785 16 $2,833,545 Design/build remodeler 11 1% BBB, RA — Overall higher volume of leads for new business 478 BLU ES TEM CONS TRUC TION — St. Louis Park, Minn. Timothy Ferraro, Owner — bluestemconstruction.com 2000 $2,412,385 16 $2,412,385 Design/build remodeler 12 2% NARI, NKBA, AIA ✪ Better internet marketing 479 PEAK CUSTOM REMODELING CORPORATION — Baltimore, Md. Jonathan Salibrici, Owner — peakcustomremodeling.com 2015 $2,400,000 226 $2,400,000 Improvement/replacement 25 12% BBB, NRCA — Better sales strategy and management 480 DAV ID M A ZU R CONS TRUC TION — San Angelo, Texas David Mazur, Owner — facebook.com/davidmazur 1981 $2,391,107 53 $2,391,107 Full-service remodeler 1 0% NAHB ✪ Overall higher volume of leads for new business 481 GIDLE Y REMODELING.COM — Fairfield, Conn. Stephen Gidley, President — gidleyremodeling.com 1968 $2,385,725 75 $2,385,725 Full-service remodeler 2 5% NARI, NAHB, BBB ✪ Higher prices and net margins 482 M A RTIN HOM E E X TERIOR S, INC. — Jacksonville, Fla. Ken Martin, CEO — martinhomeexteriors.com 1996 $2,384,331 154 $2,384,331 Improvement/replacement 22 4% BBB — Overall higher volume of leads for new business 483 A C ERNS T BUILDING CORPOR ATION INC. — Oviedo, Fla. Andrew Ernst, President — acernst.com 2005 $2,363,108 305 $2,363,108 Full-service remodeler 11 0% — ✪ Higher demand for bigger projects, over $5,000 each 484 JOH N H. A LLEN COM PA N Y — Jackson, Tenn. John Allen, President — johnhallen.com 1979 $2,360,888 1,200 $2,360,888 Full-service remodeler 17 10% NARI, BBB ✪ More repeat business 485 FOU R SE A SONS SU N ROOMS OF A N N A RBOR Ann Arbor, Mich. — Robert Clark, President — sunrooms-mi.com 2012 $2,351,383 24 $2,413,696 Design/build remodeler 12 10% — ✪ Overall higher volume of leads for new business 486 BATH & KITCH EN G A LLERY, INC. — Tampa, Fla. Joseph Ferrantegennaro, President — tampakitchenandbath.com 2001 $2,337,194 232 $2,337,194 Kitchen & bath 12 4% NKBA, BBB — Add a new or enlarged service area 487 TR AILBOSS SOLUTIONS, LLC — Anchorage, Alaska Scott Allen, General Manager — trailboss-solutions.com 2007 $2,336,999 43 $2,336,999 Full-service remodeler 15 1% NARI, NAHB, NKBA ✪ Increased throughput without adding more overhead 488 PRO E X TERIOR S — Milton, Del. Aaron Rogers, Owner/President — askproexteriors.com 2005 $2,325,961 320 $2,325,961 Improvement/replacement 8 3% BBB — Better marketing overall 489 PREMIER BUILDER S A N D REMODELING, INC. Williamstown, N.J. — Scott Cooper, Vice President pbrbuilders.com 2002 $2,319,050 50 $2,319,050 Design/build remodeler 10 10% NARI, NAHB, BBB ✪ Better sales strategy and management 490 PL ATIN U M REMODELING A N D H A N DY M A N SERV ICES Minneapolis, Minn. — Josh Shonkwiler, Owner platinumremodeling.com 2005 $2,318,321 66 $2,318,321 Design/build remodeler 20 1% — — Better sales strategy and management 491 G LIT TLE CONS TRUC TION — Port Townsend, Wash. Robert Little, Vice President/General Manager — g-little.com 2012 $2,304,191 36 $4,566,757 Full-service remodeler 29 50% NAHB, NKBA, USGBC ✪ Better sales strategy and management 492 M A RTINS CONS TRUC TION CORP. — Tarzana, Calif. Robert Martins, Owner — martinsconstructioncorp.com 1995 $2,300,000 19 $2,300,000 Full-service remodeler 10 5% NARI, NAHB, NKBA, BBB, AIA, RA ✪ Add a new high-demand product or service 493 KREIDER & DILLER BUILDER S, INC. — Lancaster, Pa. Donald Diller, President — kdbuilders.com 1959 $2,285,384 20 $4,001,110 Full-service remodeler 9 — NAHB — Better internet marketing 494 A ES BUILDER & H OM E IM PROV EM ENT S, INC. Baltimore, Md. — Timothy Munson, President — aeshome.us 1989 $2,271,396 147 $3,876,405 Full-service remodeler 8 6% NARI, BBB — Better sales strategy and management 495 RFMC CONS TRUC TION, INC. & TH E PATIO KINGS Fresno, Calif. — Rick Musto, Owner — rfmcinc.com 1988 $2,259,052 62 $4,518,105 Full-service remodeler 24 2% BBB — Higher demand for bigger projects, over $5,000 each 496 N UTM EG BUILDING & REMODELING LLC — Ledyard, Conn. Denise Nott, Member — nutmegbuildingremodeling.com 2008 $2,258,158 102 $2,258,158 Full-service remodeler 10 1% NAHB, BBB, Bus. Networks ✪ Increased throughput without adding more overhead 497 WA DDEN CONS TRUC TION, INC. — Herndon, Va. Robert Wadden, President — waddenconstruction.com 1996 $2,256,965 120 $2,256,965 Insurance restoration 6 1% BBB — Better sales strategy and management 498 J. SCHWART Z LLC — FINE HOMEBUILDING & REMODELING Malvern, Pa. — Joe Schwartz, Managing Member jschwartzconstruction.com 2001 $2,253,721 16 $2,253,721 Full-service remodeler 5 1% NARI, NKBA, BBB ✪ Overall higher volume of leads for new business 499 JA BS CONS TRUC TION, INC. — Dumfries, Va. Chris Jabs, President — jabsinc.com 1978 $2,251,743 240 $2,251,743 Full-service remodeler 1 2% Bus. Networks — More repeat business 500 N E W DAY DE V ELOPM ENT, INC. — Sherman Oaks, Calif. Louis Krokover, President/CEO — newdaydevelopment.com 1978 $2,251,075 25 $2,280,655 Full-service remodeler 9 3% NARI, NAHB, BBB, AIA — Higher demand for bigger projects, over $5,000 each QualifiedRemodeler.com QR August 2018 65

Articles in this issue

Links on this page

Archives of this issue

view archives of Qualified Remodeler Magazine - AUG 2018