Qualified Remodeler Magazine

AUG 2018

Qualified Remodeler helps independent remodeling firms to survive, become more professional and more profitable by providing must-have business information, namely best business practices, new product information and timely design ideas.

Issue link: https://qualifiedremodeler.epubxp.com/i/1017161

Contents of this Issue

Navigation

Page 62 of 91

RANK CO M PA N Y / L E A D E R S H I P / W E B S I T E Y E A R F O U N D E D 2017 R E M O D E L I N G R E V E N U E J O B S 2017 G RO S S R E V E N U E R E M O D E L I N G S E G M E N T F O C U S N O. O F E M P L OY E E S % R E V E N U E M A R K E T I N G A S S O C I AT I O N M E M B E R S H I P S P RO FE SSI O N A L C E RTI FI C ATI O NS T O P O P P O R T U N I T Y I N 2018 408 TR ACERY PROFESSIONAL BUILDERS, INC. — Campbell, Calif. Mark Macdonald, President — tracerybuilders.com 2000 $3,173,683 6 $3,173,683 Full-service remodeler 17 2% NARI, NKBA, BBB, Bus. Networks, USGBC ✪ Overall higher volume of leads for new business 409 COM PLE TE H OM E IM PROV EM ENT G ROU P, INC. Hollywood, Fla. — Sivan Kathein, President — completehi.com 2006 $3,167,404 10 $3,167,404 Design/build remodeler 5 5% BBB, Bus. Networks — Overall higher volume of leads for new business 410 K&W INTERIOR S — Anchorage, Alaska Dale Kaercher, President — k-winteriors.com 1985 $3,166,972 130 $6,280,427 Kitchen & bath 20 2% NAHB, NKBA ✪ More repeat business 411 A BC SE A M LESS OF SIOUX FA LL S — Sioux Falls, S.D. Bradley Halverson, President — abcsiouxfalls.com 1979 $3,165,000 458 $3,191,349 Improvement/replacement 17 7% BBB — Better internet marketing 412 G LICKM A N DESIG N BUILD LLC — Rockville, Md. Russell Glickman, Managing Member — glickmandesignbuild.com 2009 $3,158,515 17 $3,158,515 Design/build remodeler 8 6% NARI, NAHB, NKBA, BBB ✪ Overall higher volume of leads for new business 413 A M ERIC A N WATER DA M AG E — Grand Prairie, Texas David Lopez, CEO — americanwaterdamage.com 2012 $3,151,191 525 $9,451,457 Insurance restoration 55 15% BBB — Better recruiting and hiring 414 H USEBY HOM ES LLC — Nashville, Tenn. Craig Huseby, Owner/President — husebyhomesllc.com 1998 $3,141,177 16 $3,141,177 Full-service remodeler 12 1% — — Overall higher volume of leads for new business 415 WA SH A CONS TRUC TION INC. — Madison, Wis. Steve Washa, President — washaremodeling.com 1983 $3,120,483 88 $3,120,483 Design/build remodeler 15 2% NARI ✪ Higher prices and net margins 416 KCH CONTR AC TING LLC — Scotch Plains, N.J. David Hagan, Owner — kchcontracting.com 1986 $3,082,961 20 $3,082,961 Full-service remodeler 10 1% NARI, NAHB, BBB ✪ Higher demand for bigger projects, over $5,000 each 417 G UA RDIA N RES TOR ATION SERV ICES, INC. St. Petersburg, Fla. — Chris Burke, President guardianrestorationservices.com 2009 $3,078,820 353 $3,078,820 Insurance restoration 13 4% Bus. Networks — Higher demand for bigger projects, over $5,000 each 418 CM H BUILDER S, INC. — Indianapolis, Ind. Craig Huckstep, President — cmhbuilders.com 2007 $3,062,637 72 $3,062,637 Full-service remodeler 27 3% BBB, Bus. Networks — Overall higher volume of leads for new business 419 SU PERIOR H OM E IM PROV EM ENT, INC. — Lehi, Utah Richard Johnson, General Manager — usasuperior.com 2003 $3,056,872 318 $3,056,872 Improvement/replacement 18 18% NARI, NAHB, NKBA, BBB ✪ Overall higher volume of leads for new business 420 JEFF H OM E IM PROV EM ENT S INC. — Jeffersonville, Ind. Jeffery Gary, President — jeffroof.com 1990 $3,052,000 466 $3,052,819 Improvement/replacement 27 9% BBB, NRCA — Better sales strategy and management 421 SOUTH ERN M D KITCH EN, BATH, FLOOR S & DESIG N California, Md. — Anthony Obedoza, President/COO somdkitchenbathfloors.com 2019 $3,038,246 100 $3,038,246 Kitchen & bath 16 4% NKBA, BBB, RA — Better referral business 422 ORION H OM E IM PROV EM ENT S — Fairfax, Va. Jeremiah Davies, Owner — orionhomeimprovements.com 2007 $3,027,836 299 $3,027,836 Improvement/replacement 10 5% BBB, NRCA — Better sales strategy and management 423 SPRING CREEK DESIG N LLC — Honey Brook, Pa. Pete Cooper, CEO — springcreekdesign.net 2001 $3,025,732 6 $3,025,732 Design/build remodeler 7 3% NARI, NKBA, RA ✪ More repeat business 424 EZ ACCEP TA NCE BUILDER S INC. — Akron, Ohio Craig Parker, President — ezacceptancebuilders.com 1998 $3,025,000 284 $3,025,000 Insurance restoration 37 10% BBB ✪ Overall higher volume of leads for new business 425 S TEL BUILDER S — San Diego, Calif. Seth Larson, President — stelbuilders.com 2006 $3,023,063 18 $3,023,063 Design/build remodeler 7 2% NARI, NAHB, BBB, Bus. Networks, USGBC ✪ Overall higher volume of leads for new business 426 M E TRO BUILDING & REMODELING G ROU P — Ashburn, Va. George Kall, President — metrobuildingandremodeling.com 2013 $3,013,772 27 $3,013,772 Design/build remodeler 7 1% NARI, BBB — Overall higher volume of leads for new business 427 3 G EN ER ATIONS IM PROV EM ENT S, INC. — Folsom, Calif. Jeremy Owens, Vice President — 3ghomeimprovements.com 2006 $3,009,000 83 $3,009,000 Improvement/replacement 5 2% BBB — Higher prices and net margins 428 TRI CIT Y REMODELING & NOWAK C ABINETS OF MIDL AND Midland, Mich. — Brandon Boothe, Vice President tricityremodeling.com 1980 $2,993,514 345 $2,993,514 Full-service remodeler 28 3% NAHB, NKBA ✪ Higher demand for bigger projects, over $5,000 each 429 CROSSROA DS CONTR AC TING — Londonderry, N.H. Nicholas Couture, Co-owner — crossroadscontracting.com 1989 $2,983,998 33 $2,983,998 Full-service remodeler 17 1% NAHB, BBB, RA — Higher demand for bigger projects, over $5,000 each 430 ATL A NTA DESIG N & BUILD — Marietta, Ga. H. Dale Contant, President — atlantadesignbuild.com 1996 $2,979,773 18 $2,979,773 Design/build remodeler 12 2% NARI, NKBA, BBB ✪ Increased throughput without adding more overhead 431 A LCO PRODUC T S INC. — Bethesda, Md. Zak Kreisman, President — alcoproductsinc.com 1956 $2,950,457 215 $2,950,457 Improvement/replacement 10 6% NARI, NKBA, BBB, CCN — Better sales strategy and management 432 PACIFIC BUILDER S — Sacramento, Calif. Rick Degen, Owner — pacificbuilders.com 1947 $2,948,819 213 $2,948,819 Other 25 10% CCN, Bus. Networks — Higher demand for bigger projects, over $5,000 each 433 FEDER A LIS T BUILDER S LLC — Washington, D.C., Ari Fingeroth, Owner/Project Manager — federalistbuilders.com 2008 $2,943,411 30 $2,943,411 Full-service remodeler 8 0% — — Overall higher volume of leads for new business 434 H AW K CONS TRUC TION, INC. — Littleton, Colo. David Hawk, President — hawk-construction.com 1992 $2,941,000 60 $2,941,000 Full-service remodeler 14 1% NARI, NAHB, NKBA, BBB ✪ Increased throughput without adding more overhead 435 R.L. BA X TER BUILDING CORPOR ATION — Poughkeepsie, N.Y. Amanda Baxter, President — baxterbuilt.com 1973 $2,931,131 29 $22,760,970 Full-service remodeler 78 0% AIA ✪ Increased throughput without adding more overhead 436 QUA LIT Y H OM E E X TERIOR S LLC — Omaha, Neb. Brian Diamond, President/CEO — qhellc.com 2013 $2,924,079 351 $2,924,079 Improvement/replacement 19 15% BBB, NRCA, CCN ✪ Higher prices and net margins 437 H A RRISON CONS TRUC TION INC. — Marietta, Ohio Daniel Harrison, President — harrisonconstruction.com 1981 $2,902,013 527 $2,902,013 Full-service remodeler 30 1% NARI, NAHB, NKBA ✪ Higher prices and net margins 438 PREMIER REMODELING — Layton, Utah Luke Watkins, CEO — remodelbypremier.com 2014 $2,898,070 24 $2,898,070 Design/build remodeler 10 0% — — Overall higher volume of leads for new business QualifiedRemodeler.com QR August 2018 63

Articles in this issue

Links on this page

Archives of this issue

view archives of Qualified Remodeler Magazine - AUG 2018